Transport Escort Facility
- Provision for transport/escort for Children in remote habitations with sparse population where opening of schools is unviable or where Gross Access Ratio is low or where State specific proposal of consolidation of schools is received.
- State would need to notify such habitation and identify the number or children in that habitations who would be provided this facility. This would be appraised based on the data provided by the State for such children under SDMIS. (Admissibility for Govt. Schools)
Financials Norms: -
- Transport facility may be provided up to an average cost@ Rs. 6000/- per child per annum up to Class VIII
- This would be appraised based don actual cost be incurred as per the distance, the terrain and the type of transport facility to be provided.
- The option of Cash transfer will be allowed in the form of DBT to Aadhar linked bank accounts